Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Aastik in 1st Month: Part II (28th Dec 2011 - 28th Jan 2012)



Finally, after many days of searching a good name for my baby, I came across a very good name with a very good meaning, “Aastik”, one who believes in God! Though, his father found the name okay okay, I wished to keep this name for him and he finally agreed!

I never imagined that a small baby of just 15 – 20 days can push with hands! My prince does so; it shows he has powerful hands for his protection. But, poor little baby pushes his mumma too while feeding!

I cried thrice in this month seeing him awake at nights and keeping me awake too. If he gets ups at 1a.m at night, he will not sleep before 3a.m. It means mumma and baby will talk or play for 2 hours. He keeps me busy in these 2 hours at a stretch in nappy changing, feeding and soothing him when he cries! This 2 hours awaking goes for at least twice and sometimes thrice in the whole night!

Last but not the least thing that I observed in Aastik in the first month is that he is his own boss! Elaborately speaking, no one can make him sleep when he is awake and no one can awake him when he is sleeping, unless he wishes it himself! He sleeps as per his will and wakes up at his own will!



No comments:

Post a Comment