Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aastik in 2nd Month: Part I (28th Jan 2011 - 28th Feb 2012)


My small wonder has now started playing with blanket. Yes, he kicks off the blanket from his legs as if playing football. I am happy to see my kid using his legs to kick off things in a playful manner. Another naughty thing that Aastik does in his second month is that he has started moving up from his pillow. God knows how can such a small baby shift his head from the pillow?

Aastik’s Nani and I really laugh watching him lifting his waist. Mostly, he does so when he pisses and the cloth below him is wet and he wants to remove it. You see my smart little Aastik is getting naughty day by day. He has also started responding to talks this month, especially with his Nanu dear.

Aastik just loves watching fan on the roof, so Nanu switches on and off the fan to grab his attention. Not just fns, even lights re his favorite; it seems he loves all the electrical things. I just love watching my baby smile sometimes.

One thing that has given me the greatest relief this month is that Aastik has now started sleeping more in nights and less in daytime. This means now I also get to sleep somewhat comfortably t nights with my small wonder.

He shows off his power now by pushing by his hand when I come close to him for a feed. Kids are taught to do left right left with legs, but by baby does it with his neck right in the 2nd month. He turns his neck left right left continuously sometimes, as if he is searching for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment