Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aastik in 9th Month: Part I (28th August 2011 - 28th September 2012)




God knows what is happening with Aastik these days... He keeps on shouting and yelling all time! His Dadi says that he is practicing to talk but I know he is practicing to make me deaf with his loud shouting and shrills.

The good news this month is that my baby has showed up his 1st right side tooth at the lower jaw the day he returned from his Nani house. Perhaps, this is the gift he got from his Nani house that even his Nani didn’t notice. It was a great moment for me to see my baby’s 1st tooth showing up as a point.

Aastik is getting naughtier day by day and doesn’t leave me for a second. He runs in walker following me in the kitchen, drawing room and bedroom. My chipkoo baby irritates me a lot these days with his changed behavior but I understand he is facing stranger anxiety, as his doctor said. This month, my baby got vaccinated with the 1st dose of Influenza vaccine.

No comments:

Post a Comment