Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Aastik in 6th Month: Part II (28th May 2011 - 28th June 2012)



My small wonder is getting more playful this month, as he approaches his half yearly birthday. He remains busy examining his hands, legs and neck by moving them up and down, left and right. He really enjoys doing these small things with his body.

Aastik is also getting risky these days, as he jumps off the pillows to the corners of the bed. I found him just the right moment many times and saved him from falling off the bed. In short, I need to be extra alert and must not leave him alone for a minute.

My baby suffered from stomach infection this month with too many poos a day, sometimes even 10 a day. I was worried but thank God, the doctor’s medication suited him and he is now well. But, due to loose motions, he is bit weak now.

He is all set to sit now with a little support. On the other hand, his teething procedure has also started due to which, he tries to put everything that he catches in his mouth and tries to chew it.

Aastik loves chanting these days word like “te-te, tu-tu”. He moves up to 360 degrees in a circle in order to catch my glimpse when I enter the room. He does the same with his Papa. My prince is set to turn 6 months old just in 3-4 days. Yippie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment