Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Aastik in 5th Month: Part I (28th Apr 2011 - 28th May 2012)



Showering his toothless smile every now and then, my sweet little Aastik is growing day by day and I am loving it! In the fifth month, he got senior, as his cousin has arrived. His mama has been blessed with a baby boy. In short, he has a new little cousinbrother to play with, who is just 4 months younger than him!

He and me made a visit to his Nani house to welcome the newly born and he looked big in comparison to the little Reyaansh. When I held Rey in my hands, I wondered has my Aastik turned lighter in weight! But, truly the newly born Reyaansh reminded of Aastik’s newly born days.

At his Nani’s house, Aastik was his elder cousin sister Kinjal’s favorite, who used to entertain her with her fairy dance by all dressed up as a little fairy. He too used to enjoy it to the fullest and giggled and smiled seeing her doing so. On the other hand, he showed that Nani is his favorite by always smiling seeing her around. This in fact, made his Nanu jealous that he’s teasing his wifey!

At the same time, Aastik was bit difficult to handle at his Nani’s house, may be due to change of place and faces around him. He in fact, made me cry one day and I thought, I was better at my own place!

No comments:

Post a Comment