Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Aastik in 8th Month: Part II (28th July 2011 - 28th August 2012)



Just before he was about to turn 8 months, my small wonder took his 1st baby steps holding the bed for support. It was a great feeling to see Aastik walking so cutely without my support. His Nanu also gifted him a walker to appreciate his newly found ability to walk!

Aastik spent some days at his Nani House this month and it was not easy for me to settle him there for first 2 days, as he used to cry seeing everyone except me. He has a great stranger anxiety but on the 3rd day, he became familiar with his new surroundings.

My baby sticks to me like glue everytime and doesn’t leaves me the moment I’m in his reach. Sometimes I love it and sometimes it is so irritating.

I took the second chance to take him for a movie in a hall with his Nanu and Nani and not his Papa dear. My GOD! It was a mistake and I will never forget the “JOKER” he made me in the hall seeing “JOKER”. I missed half of the movie because he cried hearing loud noise in the hall. I swear I will never see a movie in hall until he is 1.5 years or 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment