Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Aastik in 9th Month: Part II (28th August 2011 - 28th September 2012)




Aastik made his 1st visit to Metro Walk on 17th Sep 2011, when he was about 8.5 months old. Interestingly, last time my baby visited Metro Walk when he was 8.5 months old inside me.

My baby is eating less these days may be because of teething irritation. I have tried making different things for him but he spits almost everything out. All, he likes eating is brown bread and a little milk.

Aastik is not well these days suffering from runny nose, cough and fever. This might be because of teething or from his cousin sisters, who are suffering from viral fever. He is crankier and doesn’t stops crying. I have to take him out in pram to pacify him. One night, his Dadu took him and me for a drive just to make him sleep.

My small wonder wants freedom now and loves crawling on floor but I don’t leave him on floor much because he is suffering from cold. He also loves standing at the back of the bed and pulling our photos. He loves doing masti at night when he sees everyone around. Seeing his Dadu climbing stairs at night, he starts crying to go in his lap. I must say, Dadu is his favorite these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment