Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Aastik in 10th Month: Part II (28th September 2011 - 28th October 2012)



Aastik celebrated his Papa’s 1st birthday this month and his Papa was happy to have an adorable son like Aastik on this birthday. Aastik is showing his second tooth next to the 1st one in the lower jaw.

My baby wakes up at a minor sound in the room and this is a problem for me these days, as all my labor in making him sleep gets wasted with a single sound in the room! He loves doing hands up when in a joyous mood in the later half of his 10th month.

Another naughty thing that he has started doing these days is climbing and sitting on the basket I keep around him on the bed for protection. The moment I scold him, he teases me laughing or smiling at me in a very naughty manner! I forget all for anger seeing his cute smile!

Aastik celebrated his 2nd Kanjak this month and loved seeing so many didis… He also went to Jhandewalan Temple for the 1st time in Navratras and his Nanu dear enjoyed clicking his cute pix there with all the tika on his forehead, cheeks and nose. My baby is a budding dancer and assures to be a great dancer like his Dad. The moment he hears a dancing tune, he starts dancing with hands up and moving up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment