Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Aastik in 10th Month: Part I (28th September 2011 - 28th October 2012)




My little Aastik is growing day by day and wants freedom to move and crawl around. But, due to teething, he is not eating well and appearing weaker to me. Since, my baby is not eating well; therefore he is suffering from constipation.

He wants many night feedings and comes calling to me “Mumma, Mumma…” and I just love it despite of the fact that I feel so sleepy and disturbed that time. My baby fell off the bed for the 3rd time on 13th Oct in my and his Dad’s presence; such is his naughtiness these days!

Aastik looks so cute in one fountain pony on head that I have started making to keep his growing hair in place. To avoid cough and cold in this changing weather, we have started giving a drop on Brandy twice a week and he loves it J and goes even naughtier after sipping it.

My small wonder got vaccinated with second dose of Influenza vaccine this month. Aastik loves throwing things on the floor these days and laughs when I pick then up and he throws again! He has now got a habit of sleeping sticking to me and wakes up the moment I wake up! He is acting like a magnet to me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment