Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Aastik in 12th Month: Part I (28th November 2011 - 28th December 2012)


My little baby has finally entered in his birthday month for the 1st time. He loves kissing and loving himself in the mirror these days, as if congratulating on soon to be turning one. I must admit that Aastik has very sharp eyes that he picks even the smallest particle from the floor and tries to gulp in mouth.

Walking fast around the bed has become Aastik’s all time favorite hobby these days. Thank God! With this he is also giving me a clue that Mumma I am gonna walk without support very soon and you will have to catch me and run after me.

My shona baby loves eating Maggi and all the spicy food that his mother loves to eat. The best blunder or I must say milestone for the 12th month is that Aastik has learnt to get down from bed these days on his own. His nani gave him instructions on how to get down from bed when he was at his Nani’s house last week and he picked it up so quickly. Now, I can leave him alone in room on floor for 1-2 minutes, so in a way he has eased me a bit.

Aastik is also doing a very funny thing these days and that is he makes Chinese eyes and smiles sweetly when he is happy. He made his dadi wondered one day by going out to balcony walking in walker and coming in from drawing room and then again going out from dadi’s room. He laughed a lot on this round a round game in his walker.

I have also taught him to give and take things on instructions and many times he does so. He has started catching instructions on repeated orders now. He tells where is his head and where is the fan by or by touching the head or by seeing at the ceiling. He also loves playing with ball with his cousin sisters and of course me.

The worst thing in his 12th month is that Aastik wakes up at least 4 times in the night due to hunger, as he doesn’t eat much these days. His 4th tooth is also coming and may be due to dentation, he is doing so. He sweats a lot while sleeping and drinking milk and doctor says it is normal.





No comments:

Post a Comment