Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Aastik in 12th Month: Part III (28th November 2011 - 28th December 2012)



Yeah!!! Aastik turns 1 year today. It seems that only yesterday that he was given to me in my lap with his tiny hands and feet. Now, the naughty baby has turned one. I can easily recount how the whole year was growing him and also growing with him as a mother. He used to sleep for 2 hours and then wake up for 2 hours alternatively whole day. Now, the brat sleeps only twice a day.

We celebrated Aastik’s 1st birthday at Comesum Family Lounge with our family and his Nanu dear’s family. This 1 year old boy has got his 1st car on his 1st birthday. His Nanu gifted him a stylish blue battery operated car on his 1st birthday and Aastik really loved it.

My little prince wore a red fur coat and a matching cap on his very 1st birthday. The venue was all decorated with white and pink balloons. We chose a cake in the form of “1” to represent his 1st birthday. The only problem we faced was that the birthday boy was feeling sleeping and didn’t enjoyed much and went cranky during the birthday celebration.

The funniest thing was that the naughty boy was in full mood to celebrate his 1st birthday as we reached home and slept as late as 1:30am in the night. That time, felt like giving a good birthday bump for not being a sport during his birthday celebration and being in full enjoyable mood at home late night, when we wanted to sleep.

I now imagine, how he will be like on his 2nd birthday. I guess, I must by running after him and he might be set to go to a playschool and on the top of it, he will be more notorious. I pray to God to give my dearest son good health, prosperity and the best of life and yes, I also pray to God to give me more stamina to bear his naughtiness in the coming years of his toddlerhood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST SON…. AASTIK…

No comments:

Post a Comment