Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Aastik in 3rd Month: Part I (28th Feb 2011 - 28th Mar 2012)


With the starting of the 3rd month, the best thing has happened for me, as Aastik has started recognizing his mummy. He smiles looking at me in a very naughty manner. He is getting playful more this month and loves when someone talks to him in his manner.

Aastik needs to be attended well now, as he moves from pillow very often and can also turn to 90 degree if made to sleep straight on his mattress. During night, I have to make him lie straight thrice or even four times, because he gets into me turning way from his mattress.

In his cot also, he moves from one end to the other, as if trying to move out of it tearing it off. We celebrated Aastik’s 1st holi at home and he looked at me with surprise and then smiled seeing colors on my face. His Nanu and Nani got a cool pram for him for his 1st Holi. Aastik says thanks to his loving Nanu and Nani.

This month, Aastik has done many things 1st time. Not just his 1st Holi festival, he also made his 1st out of Delhi trip to Faridabad to meet his Papa’s Mamaji and Mamiji. He also went for shopping for the 1st time to Big Bazaar to shop diapers for himself lying in the shopping trolley.

No comments:

Post a Comment