Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Aastik in 3rd Month: Part II (28th Feb 2011 - 28th Mar 2012)



I have seen babies sucking their thumb but my Aastik sucks not just his thumb but sometimes his whole fist in the 3rd month. Most of the time his palms are covered in his mittens, but the moment I remove his mittens he is on his job of sucking his thumb. He even tries to do so with his mittens on.

This month, we took Aastik third time for vaccination (IPV 1st Dose, Rotavirus 1st Dose). My poor little baby cried but then slept without much pain! I must say he is a brave baby boy!!!

Aastik also made his 1st trip to a nearby park this month in his stroller with Mumma, his aunt and two sweet cousin sisters. I couldn’t control myself clicking his photos amidst beautiful flowers. He too gave a perfect toothless smile amidst flowers.

Aastik is getting naughtier this month and I can’t stop my smile watching him turning and rolling towards me like a ball. He has also started grasping my clothes in his powerful fist this month! Aastik uses his powerful hands to play not with his Baby Gym’s toys but to remove its stand from its place and sometimes he even kicks it!!!

I must say my small son is truly keeping up to his name, “Aastik”, as he enjoys listening Mata’s Aarti in his 1st Navratras. This time, we won’t have to search for a small boy with 9 small girls for Kanjak, as our little Aastik is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment